Monday 27 October 2014

A little letter to my Blake at 6 months x

To, My gorgeous little Prince,

The last time I wrote to you was the 1st of April and I was 35 weeks pregnant with you in my tummy. It might seem silly that I wrote to you when I hadn't even met you yet but I already knew you and I was most definitely already madly in love with you. I was going through a bad time and I was desperate to have you and cuddle you. But I knew when I was upset those little kicks were your way of telling me you loved me.

So you are now 6 months old and hasn't a lot happened in the past 6 months? I know somethings haven't been so nice but I promise I wont let it effect you. You are my main priority, my everything and believe me you will always have your mummy.

I am so lucky to have you Blakey. You are absolutely perfect. And I know I can take you anywhere as you are so well behaved. I wont even go on about how beautiful you are because we would be here all day..hehe.. I am also so proud of you and every new thing you do. From smiling to rolling to now sitting and trying to crawl. You make mummys heart melt with pride and you are my reason I smile :)

I just hope I am being the best mummy for you. I know I have struggled with a few things but I am now happier and stronger because of you and I am determined for things to only get better.
We have our special little bond and we are a little team. Me and you. Cuddling you to sleep and then waking up to your smiles is perfection. And your amazing smile, sparkly eyes and giggle are the best thing in the world and something I'll never get bored of.

We have already had some amazing memories but I cannot wait to make more and believe me there will be lots and lots.

I love you soo much,

Your Mummy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment