Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Bump Shoot x

Be prepared for some nearly naked photos I had taken when I was 37 weeks pregnant. I actually had these photos done a week and one day before I gave birth to my son so they are really special to me. So here they are...






I really enjoyed getting these photos taken and I'm so happy to have them as a keepsake to remember my pregnancy body. I was nervous at first during the photo shoot but it went really quick and I was told how to pose. I arrived at the place, had my hair and make up done and then was in the studio posing.

My favorite photo is the one of me, my mum and Blake in my tum. My mum wasn't planning on having her photo taken at all but the man taking the pictures got her up and I'm so glad he did as it was the first one I chose when picking.

I got the "Bump to Baby shoot" as a Christmas present last year from my parents but I got 5 prints for £200 on the day I had the pictures taken.
Due to how expensive these photos cost me I didn't go back to have pictures done at this place with Blake. Instead I had some professional photos taken of him when he was a few weeks old with someone else.

Although I usually hate photos of me. I love these. But it does make me miss my baby bump a little..hehe..

Thank you for reading this post and looking at my bump photos. I recommend every mum-to-be having photos taken of their beautiful bumps.

Kimi
x



No comments:

Post a Comment