Friday 31 October 2014

My October Favourites x

Here are a few things I've been loving in October...


Benefit They're Real Mascara- So I know I am late to this craze but I got this mascara for my birthday in September from my sister and I am in love. "Proudly named the UKs No.1 selling mascara" and I know why. It is simply amazing and makes my eyelashes look amazing! AMAZING! that is all.
http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/theyre-real


Homemade Quorn Chilli Con Carne- So I definitely should have posted a photo of my homemade Chilli that I enjoy cooking and love eating but I'm not very good at making food look photogenic. But I do make a yummy veggie chilli. I've been a vegetarian since I was 15 and I am quite fussy. But I am obsessed. I add onions, garlic, tinned chopped tomatoes and a mixture of veg (usually brocolli, carrots and sweetcorn) and have it with pasta and cheese.


ITV be- So this is the newest ITV channel and I love it. Not just because it shows my favorite program "The Only Way is Essex." But I'm also loving "7 days with..." I really enjoyed the one featuring Tamara Eccleston because shes recently had a baby.
Although I'm not sure why ITV needed another channel as its like ITV2 but hey I'm not complaining


My Gold Sequin Skirt- Ok so I'm going to let you into a little secret.. I got this gorgeous skirt from Ebay. I'm not sure what its original price was but I know it was from "Boohoo."
This is a photo of me and my younger sister Annabelle. Blake was being babysat by Nanny and Grandad and we went out for our friends 18th birthday.
I wore the skirt with a white Bardot style crop top from "Topshop" and some white court heels from "newlook" that I got years ago.














Johnsons baby bedtime bath- Smells lovely and does help relax a sleepy Blake.



Disney Junior Channel- This is a Tv channel that Blake has been loving this month. It makes me a happy mummy that he likes disney..hehe..


Halloween- Blake's 1st Halloween- Any excuse to get my baby boy all dressed up. I dont usually do anything for Halloween but I wanted to make it special for my Blake (even though he wont remember I know) So.. Blake went dressed as Dracula. His little outfit was from tescos and he looked gorgeous. We then went round to a few of my friends houses. It was a really lovely evening and Blake got lots of cuddles.

I also decided this year to carve my first Pumpkin. It was my practice for the years to come when I'll be doing it with Blake. To be honest I think I was being a bit adventurous but I am so proud of myself. And here it is.. My attempt at a Tinkerbell Pumpkin.




Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it. I'm thinking of doing more of these every month. Hope you all enjoyed October and have a happy, healthy November :)

Love Kimi

x


No comments:

Post a Comment